Wheels in Motion

I feel as if my chest is going to cave in, just collapse into itself. Perhaps I'll be pulled into a self-made vortex that will bring me out of this place, maybe to Sea-at-tel.

Maybe not.

When I see my lover, his face completely devoid of any recognition of our past, I just want to do one of the following things:

-Slap the fuck out of him. Maybe he'll snap out of it.
-Kill the new Mistress.
-Rally Lex to do something about their missing leader.
-Punch all of his friends for not doing anything.
-Hurl myself at him, screw his brains out, and maybe he'll remember.

I thought each one of those through, seeing as how I've had alot of time alone to think about them. Being depressed and mopey isn't going to get my Zillahface back. Being proactive will.

Slapping the fuck out of him? That would just piss him off. He's under the spell of some Mistress, so who's to say he wouldn't just dispose of me. It wouldn't be the first time he's tried to kill me. Oh young love.

Kill the new Mistress? Rowane once told me that killing is sometimes a necessary evil. I know this to be true after the fiasco with the Professor (good riddance). So right, imagine that scenario, I kill the lady that has control of my lover, will that release him from the bond? Does she now possess his soul? I don't think so. I strongly suspect that Imri still possesses his soul, because if he lost it, I'm sure the world would be turned inside-out by now. Literally. Another point that makes this suggestion impossible is that I recently met his "Mistress." She doesn't look like a "Mistress," merely a spunky girl younger than myself. She was alot of holier-than-thou talk, but she seemed... nice. Yeah, nice. In our short conversation, I managed to hide the fact that I knew who she was, that she had control of my lover. It's better that way, she doesn't need to know.

Rally Lex? The members of Lex are dwindling, especially since they don't have a Zillah to lead them. They need support, structure, alliance. They must be dismantling at the seams by now. After writing to Rowane, he invited me to his caravan where he listened intently to the information I've acquired in the past couple days. Old man Rowane, always ready to support me, even if my ideas are ludicrous. He's agreed to do what I ask, but will it work? Will it achieve the desired effect?

Punch all of his friends for not doing anything? Zillah Grey has very few friends and I'm not really good at punching. But I have found a few that know his face, and planted the seed to get my plan in motion. The plan is small, perhaps too simple, but my Tio would say that simpler is best.

Screw his brains out? We won't even go there.

I want my Zillahface back. Now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Easy Does It