Tea with Leatrix

After receiving an official invitation from "Mistress" Leatrix von Dietrich, I wandered around London, asked some locals for directions, and then tentatively knocked on her door. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. What if he was there? How much did she know about me, really?
A servant girl answered the door and led me in to an overly posh place. The "Mistress" had a sincere look of happiness when I arrived, and I could tell she restrained herself from hugging me. It was ok at first.. she complained about high society and her duties tending to them. I never really cared much for people who dressed like peacocks, so I was blatant in my questions about why she even bothered to associate with those types.

Then she starts blathering about this demon that she summoned, and fortunately he wasn't there. I played dumb to this knowledge, and she just spilled out everything. About how her dear Asmodeus is so loyal and would do anything for her. How he looks unlike any other demon, but she wants to dress him up all pretty and integrate him into society. She really had no clue my relationship with her "Asmodeus," which was a good thing, because I posed my questions to her in such a way to make her reconsider what she was doing. Is he really a demon? Can you really trust demons? What
is a demon, anyways? All the while, she had this doe-eyed face, and I just wanted to sit up and slap the idiocy out of her.

This bitch is trying to domesticate my Zillah! And she talks like she has feelings for him! If she has touched him.... I swear to whatever gods that are up there I will ruin her. This girl-child is an idiot. She's messing with powers she doesn't understand, and in turn, fucking up my life. What's worse is her reasonings for summoning the demon. She did it for her father for some inane reason she avoided, then she changed her mind. Yes,
changed her mind. So now she's fawning over what she thinks is a demon, and it's my fiance.

But I know I have to remain calm. I know that I have to detach him from this girl, and just killing her will not resolve the issue of his taken soul.

The "Mistress" (the title being a complete joke, by the way) was completely oblivious to my condescending attitude, and hurled herself at me in goodbye. I can't wait to save my Zillah from her grasp. If he knew what he was really into, he would hate himself. Epically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goodbye

Easy Does It